Las Animas Gay Adventure Adult Fun Tour FAQ
Las Animas Gay Adventure is a tour specifically developed for gay men held in a private oceanfront villa, Rainbow Palms, located in the beautiful jungle of Boca De Tomatlan 30 minutes south of Puerto Vallarta. Upon arrival, grab a tropical drink from the Open Tiki Bar, play some sexy fun games, enjoy a clothing optional pool party, relax in the clothing optional sun deck, enjoy our private rock beach, snorkel in front of the villa, and enjoy a delicious Mexican meal. After the meal enjoy some live entertainment on select dates. There are clothing optional areas in the villa, but you do not have to be clothing optional at any time on the tour. There is plenty of time to meet and “socialize” with others on tour if you wish. Explore the private play room before returning back to Vallarta. The Rainbow Palms access pass is an all access pass to Rainbow Palms without food and alcohol, live entertainment or round trip transportation.
[fusion_toggle title=”What is included in the tour ticket price?” open=”no”]
- Open Tiki Bar of select Tropical Drinks…not all brands are provided.
- Delicious Mexican Lunch
- Clothing Optional sun deck OR enjoy Las Animas Pool Party
- Social time to explore the nature trails, private rock beach, or private play areas
- Live Entertainment
- Round Trip transportation to and from Lazaro Cardenas Park via taxi.
[fusion_toggle title=”Is the tour clothing Optional? “Is clothing optional required?” open=”no”]. The private villa we visit does have a clothing optional sun deck and pool that you can visit. You do not have to visit or be clothing optional at any time on the tour. So clothing optional is not required but you can always explore and “socialize” with others as there is plenty of time and private places to see while on tour. [/fusion_toggle]
[fusion_toggle title=”Where do we meet? What is the schedule?” open=”no”]Our meeting time for the tour is Thursday, Friday Saturday or Sunday at 6 pm at Lázaro Cárdenas Park in front of Daiquiri Dick’s (corner of Venustiano Carranza & Olas Altas). The schedule begins with taxi van transportation to Rainbow Palms Villa in Boca De Tomatlan, fun and games, a delicious Mexican meal, then some entertainment on selected dates. After the entertainment or meal visit the optional sun deck or stay and enjoy the clothing optional pool party. There is time and spaces to “socialize” with others and explore the nature trails or private play rooms who are on tour. Then return transportation back to Lazaro Cardenas Park by 12 pm.[/fusion_toggle]
[fusion_toggle title=”Are there and physical requirements or restrictions?” open=”no”] Yes, unfortunately, this tour is not handicap accessible and requires walking up and down many steps to access the entire villa. Therefore is is not advised for individuals faced with physical challenges. This adventure is located in the JUNGLE…so please use extreme care when exploring the villa, the rock beach, jungle, and nature trails. By booking, you agree to hold the tour operator harmless in the unlikely event of any accident howsoever caused.[/fusion_toggle]
[fusion_toggle title=”What is required of attendees?” open=”no”]
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN and an Open Mind and MEET NEW FRIENDS!;
- Please show up on time, wear comfortable beach clothes and shoes (casual, and shorts are fine) and swimsuits.
- Please bring extra cash to tip your hosts. In the tourism industry, standard gratuity is 15% to 20% of the retail price of the tour so we suggest 300 pesos per person would be a great tip;
- We also ask that you be responsible for your valuables while on our adventure. We will provide lockers.
- You also want to bring insect repellent, towels, and any personal sexual items like lube and condoms for fun if you want to play!
- We do request your email, permission to take and use your photos for our publicity, like us on face book and trip advisor. Please advise us if the public use of these photos are NOT allowed for our promotion, invite your friends and appreciate your comments on the survey after the tour.
- Finally you agree to hold Gay Bar Hopping harmless in the event of any accident, loss, damage, incarceration or injury during or after the tour. You accept full responsibility for your behavior, well being, and health for the entire day. This adventure is in the jungle so please use care and caution when exploring the nature trails.
[fusion_toggle title=”Do you offer private tours, bachelor parties or other celebrations?” open=”no”]Yes we do! Our private and exclusive beachfront location is closed to the public, making it a perfect venue for special events or celebrations. Please send us an e-mail specifying date, number of people, type of celebration, and any special requests. We will make your event an unforgettable experience.[/fusion_toggle]
[fusion_toggle title=”What if I cancel or do not show up?” open=”no”]You are going to miss out on the most fun ever! All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE if you cancel in writing less than 48 hours before the tour. However you can attend the exact tour up to 12 months later or TRANSFER the ticket to another person for your scheduled date. No shows are not refunded.[/fusion_toggle]
[fusion_toggle title=”What if the tour does not operate?” open=”no”]We require a minimum number of people for this tour. In the unlikely event that minimums are not reached, guests may: (i) attend a similar tour within twelve months; or (ii) receive a full refund of the ticket price.[/fusion_toggle]